
Alexis Bellino Takes Aim at Shannon Beador for $60,000 Wedding Accusation
Alexis Bellino is firing back at Shannon Beador following the most recent episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
In the season 19 premiere that aired on Thursday, July 10, viewers saw Shannon, 61, share her perspective on life nearly a year after parting ways with John Janssen.
“I don’t think about John Janssen at all,” she mentioned during a confessional. “I did settle the lawsuit because it was essential for me to cut ties. We settled for $60,000. Enjoy that wedding I financed.”
In response to her remarks, John’s fiancée and former costar Shannon, Alexis, 48, addressed the insinuation that the settlement would fund her upcoming wedding.
“$60,000 hardly covers a slice of the cake,” Alexis told Us Weekly exclusively. “So here we go, Shannon. We’ll send you a slice.”
Regarding Shannon mentioning John in the latest season, Alexis was not amused.

“First off, it’s clear that I’m still part of Shannon’s narrative, and I’m glad I could assist her with that,” she told Us. “But let me clarify something. It was actually $75,000 she owed my soon-to-be husband. We then gave her a $15,000 discount, so you’re welcome Shannon, but also keep his name out of your mouth. She can’t stop mentioning him, but he’ll be my husband, not hers, so it’s high time she moves on.”
In March 2024, John sued Shannon due to breach of oral contract and promissory fraud, claiming she failed to repay him $75,000. By November 2024, they reached a settlement where Shannon paid her ex $60,000.
Although Alexis will not feature in season 19, she previously stated to Us that she will continue to support most of the cast, especially friends Tamra Judge and Heather Dubrow.

“I won’t lie, the trailer looks impressive,” Alexis shared at Galyna Saltkovska’s Golden Afternoon event at Truly Blessed Jewels in Newport Beach, California, on June 29. “I have friends featured this season, so I know it’s going to be great. I’m genuinely excited for the girls and hope they shine.”
As for her wedding with John, Alexis isn’t ready to reveal all the specifics. She simply noted that she’s looking forward to a romantic event surrounded by loved ones.
“We’re just moments away,” she teased. “I don’t want to specify months, weeks, or days, because I don’t want anyone to know the exact date, and I understand there’s speculation about August, but you’ll have to wait and see.”
The Real Housewives of Orange County airs on Bravo Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET. You can stream past episodes anytime on Peacock.